In The Rain

In The Rain
By : Jhe'dBittersweet

Intro: G D Em D C Am D 2x

G D
If I don’t know where I must go
Em D C
I can find my way when think of you
Am D
I miss you.. I miss you..
G D
If someday I fall in the rain
Em D C
I can stand again when beside you
Am D D7
I need you.. I need you..

#)
C D
You’re everything for me
Bm Em
I want to spent my days with you
Am
Cause I love you.. I love you..
D D7
Cause I love you more and more

REFF:
G Bm
In the rain.. I always feel alone
B Em
Just like live in the dark
D C
Hold me tight ‘till I can feel you
Bm Am
Cause my life aren’t easy without you

D D7 G
I will never let you go

G D
Everyday now I can living
Em D C
Promise me, you will never leave me
Am D
Stay with me.. stay with me..
G D
We wade through all days together
Em D C
And I hope we never say goodbye
Am D D7
With you, I find my real happiness

Back to #).. REFF..

Music: G Bm B Em D C Bm Am D D7

0 komentar:

Post a Comment